Sunday, April 3, 2011

So Many Cakes

This month I had more cakes, cupcakes, and cake pops than ever before. I set a new record! Enjoy all the pictures.

I practiced making a Mickey Mouse & Minnie Mouse cake pop for an upcoming birthday. They wanted all Mickey cake pops, but I couldn't at least give Minnie a good practice run.

I also did cupcakes to go with the cake pops. I decided to do "interpretive Mickey" cupcakes and put different Mickey parts on the cupcakes.

My nephew, Grayson's birthday will be held 7 hours away from me so I made these Lego marshmallow pops that I mailed to him to enjoy at his party.

These brownie bites had a hidden strawberry in each one.

Strawberry bundt cake

The next few pictures show the cupcakes for a 2 year old who had to thoroughly check out the cupcake before he would bite it. His mom shared these from his party. They were just too cute not to share. He wears glasses due to his vision problems. He has cancer of the eyes.



Bridal Cake Pop

Macadamia Nut Cake

Colorful Cake pops

Toy Story 3 cake. The customer placed the movie characters on the cake.

Flaming basketball cake.

Chocolate Dipped Pretzels

10 Year Anniversary Cake

Bunny Cake Pops

Cupcake cake balls

Cars

Chocolate

Mint Chocolate, Chocolate Caramel, and Cherry Chocolate Cupcakes

Key Lime Pie and Cookies N Cream Cupcakes

Various cake pops, brownie pops, marshmallow pops, and crisped rice pops

Same various cake pops on a huge peg board for a Bat Mitzvah party. The initials were for the 12 year old girl's name.

No comments: