Friday, February 4, 2011

Cake Pops of All Sorts


Last night I really got in the mood to do all different kinds of cake pops. I wanted to do some for the Super Bowl coming up this weekend (although I only watch it for the commercials). I am "friends" with Duncan Hines on Facebook. They had asked what everyone was cooking for the Super Bowl. When I said football cake pops, they asked me to put a picture & recipe using Duncan Hines cake mix on their website. So I did. And might I add that the key lime pie flavor was brilliant & one of my new favorites.

I also had a friend with a birthday so I wanted to so some happy cake pops

And I needed to get some ready for my website so I would have a green theme for March come next month.

While I was getting all my sprinkles organized, some of the colors reminded me of Mardi Gras, so I did a few Mardi Gras inspired cake pops as well.

And then I had some extra yellow candy melts so I finished off a few more yellow with chocolate sprinkles.

No comments: