Monday, January 24, 2011

People Cake Pops

This past weekend I decided to do some cake pops that look like people. I had two inspirations. The first was Ellen Degeneres. Her birthday is coming up this Wednesday so I made one that resembled her.
The second one was Paula Deen. Her birthday was last Wednesday. I went to see Paula live in Cherokee on Saturday and wanted to take her something for her birthday (I later learned that 100 other crazy fans did too). I did get to give her son, Bobby Deen, two Paula Deen cake pops (in case one got broken).

The rest of the people cake pops were just fun to make. I kept giggling as I made them.
I bought a few Wilton supplies to present my cake pops in a cute manner. I made this batch of cake pops for my twin goddaughters, Shelby & Haley's first birthday. Isn't that the cutest little flower pot display?

No comments: